I’m keeping my terms and conditions to a minimum because, ultimately, I want you to be delighted with every transaction and every contact you have with me – whatever the issue, I’ll work with you to ensure you go away happy rather than haggle over the small print. However, for the sake of clarity, here are a few things to note.
– Prices are shown in sterling, although you may pay via PayPal or credit/debit card and you will be charged in your local currency equivalent.
– For commissions, I charge 50% on acceptance, with the balance payable on completion prior to dispatch – I will send you a photo of the drawing to ensure you are totally happy with what I have created before accepting final payment.
– I can accept payments by bank transfer, cheque, or credit/debit cards and PayPal using this website’s checkout process. Online payments take place on PayPal servers and I never see or store any of your payment details.
– I am not VAT registered.
I want you to be absolutely delighted with your purchase so, if you are not completely satisfied for any reason whatsoever, just get in touch and we’ll resolve it.
– For commissions, I will be in touch throughout the process, so we’ll have plenty of opportunity to make corrections and I’ll only dispatch your work when you’re completely happy with it.
– For prints, or any other item from my shop, you can cancel and return your order within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund, The item must be unused and complete with its original packaging. I recommend you sending it via recorded delivery (more details will be in your parcel). Your refund will be processed within 14 days of me receiving the item.
– For your security, all communication between your computer and the website uses SSL encryption.
– I am not responsible for the content, security, or privacy policies of third-party websites linked from this site.
– This website collects aggregated anonymous visitor data to enable me to improve my service and website performance using cookies – small text files placed on your computer. Use of this website presumes you consent to this. You may block cookies via your browser settings if you do not wish to be included, but you may experience reduced website functionality (especially in the shopping basket/checkout areas) if you do.
– I only collect personal information that I feel is necessary to process orders, and complete commissions as requested.
– I will never pass on any information to a third party except for the purposes of fulfilling your order, and if requested to do so by law (e.g. preventing fraud).